Portable Self Contained Heated Eyewash
Haws heated portable Model 7500EB is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. The 7500's full patterned flushing feature is capable of being used in sub-freezing temperatures.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- 1000 Watt, 120 VAC submersible thermostatically controlled heater element
- Fully functional to -30° F (-34.4° C) and should stay between 65° and 75° F (18.3 and 23.9° C)
- Model supplied with 9' (274.3 cm) power cord, 3-prong plug, and fitted insulated protective cover
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
- Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified