Wall Mount Hi-Lo ADA Water Cooler with Bottle Filler
The Haws 1212S wall-mount Hi-Lo ADA water cooler with bottle filler is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry. The modern, innovative design is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. The Hi-Lo dual station design allows for standard left-side high/right-side low ADA fountain access. The electronic push bar activated solenoid valves provide easy activation, and pressure-regulating bubblers with flexible antimicrobial rubber mouth guards requires no adjusting. Sensor activated bottle filler allows for hands free operation, and intuitive LED electronic display keeps the user informed with how many plastic bottles have been saved.
- Flexible bubbler mouth guard to protect against injury
- Self-regulating bubbler flow - no need to adjust to varying incoming water pressures
- Anti-rotational screwed-in-place bubbler head
- Instantaneous tankless water cooler for consistent cool water during use of unit
- Hands-free sensor operated bottle filler
- LED illuminated bottle fill area
- Quick 1.1 GPM fill rate (depending on incoming pressure) for bottle filler
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after 2 hours of non-use and the lights are shut off, and will automatically start again when used or lights are restored to normal
- Programmable to be shut-down during planned facility closures, weekends, etc.
- Durable, easy to clean stainless steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Unique basin design reduces water splashing and simplifies cleaning
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
CSA certified to comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, ASME 112.19.3/CSA B45.4, UL 399 and CSA C22.2 No. 120. ADA compliant to ICC A117.1, CSA B651, DOJ’s 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design when properly installed. ASHRAE 18 compliant chilling capacity. FCC and CAN ICES - 3(A)/NMB-3(A).
Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine), and failure to heed these conditions may void warranty.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1