Wall Mount Indoor ADA Filtered Motion Activated Water Cooler
The Haws 1201SFH wall mount filtered touchless ADA water cooler is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry. The modern, innovative design is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. The sensor operated solenoid valve provides hands-free hygienic operation. The pressure-regulating bubbler with a flexible antimicrobial rubber mouth guard requires no adjusting. Fresh, always filtered water with the Electronic Lifecycle Control feature shuts water flow off when filter reaches its gallons capacity. Flow will begin again when filter is replaced.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Flexible bubbler mouth guard to protect against injury
- Self-regulating flow - no need to adjust to varying incoming water pressures
- Anti-rotational screwed-in-place bubbler head
- Smart energy saving feature powers down cooler during periods of non-use; great for evenings and weekends
- High traffic area ready with a 3000-gallon (11,356 L) capacity filter
- Energy-Efficient Refrigeration Evaporator: Enhanced tankless evaporator coil using thermal mass cooling technology, with 100 percent water content flushed with every use.
- Durable, easy to clean 304 stainless steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Unique basin design reduces water splashing and simplifies cleaning
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
CSA certified to comply with NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ANSI 53, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, UL 399 and CSA C22.2 No. 120. ADA compliant to ICC A117.1, CSA B651, DOJ s 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design when properly installed. ASHRAE 18 compliant chilling capacity of 8.0 gallon per hour of 50 degree drinking water, based on 80 degree inlet water and 90 degree ambient temperature. FCC ID: 2AUAN-1200SFH and IC: 25359-1200SFH.
Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine), and failure to heed these conditions may void warranty.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1