ADA Wall Mount Fountain and Bottle Filler with Mounting System
The Haws 1001MS-1920 stainless-steel ADA drinking fountain and bottle filler uses patented stainless steel push-button valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted MS (mounting system) allows for front access of plumbing. This swirl bowl designed fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.