Complete our customer experience survey to be entered to with a $250 Amazon gift card. Drawings held quarterly.
Model 7501T is the only Tempered Portable Eyewash available on the market!
This compact 9-gallon (34 L), gravity-fed, tempered eyewash uses a heated, insulated blanket (Model 7501BL) to provide ANSI complaint tempered water in ambient operating temperatures from -30°F (-34° C) to 100°F (38°C).
Model 7501T is ideal for locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The self-contained heating blanket electrical system uses NEMA 3R rated components. IT has a 120V electrical requirement and is supplied with an 8-foot power cord.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- Pull-down activation eyewash flushing at .4pgm (1.5 lpm) for the full 15 minutes required by ANSI
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling with Haws’ Sterile Bacteriostatic Additive, Model 9082
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9-gallon (34 L) portable
- Measurements: 16″ high, 24″ wide, 12″ deep (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm). *Note: Unit must be wall hung
- Built with CSA certified components, and compliant to ANSI Z358.1
7501T Spec Sheet
Portables Family Brochure
[typography size=”24″ size_format=”px”]Click here to learn more or buy now![/typography]