240V Portable Air-Pressurized Tempered Emergency Eyewash (HazLoc)
The Haws 7603T240H is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility's ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable hazardous location eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 39-1/2" (100.3 cm) high, 16" (40.6 cm) diameter
- 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.64A electrical requirement
- Power cord not provided - power connection must be made according to code using Class I Division 2 compliant equipment
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in Class 1, Division 2, Group B, C, D, T6, and Class 2, Division 2, Group F, G locations; and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified