120V Portable Air-Pressurized Tempered Emergency Eyewash
The Haws 7603T is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility's ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable eyewash uses a NEMA 3R heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20Â° F (-30Â° C) and 100Â° F (38Â° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Power cord included
- Measurements: 39-1/2" (100.3 cm) high, 16" (40.6 cm) diameter
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 3R in ordinary locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified