NEW PRODUCT RELEASE
Model 7601.15 is a 15-gallon, air-pressurized, self-contained eyewash with an ASME rated tank with optional drench hose.
Model 7601.15 is an ideal solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source and where an ASME tank is required.
More specifically, Model 7601.15 is able to provide 15 minutes of flushing with the use of twin soft-flo eyewash heads.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) ASME rated stainless steel tank
- Protective measures include:
- air pressure gauge
- pressure relief valve
- tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 43-3/4″ (111 cm) high, 12-1/4″ (31 cm) diameter
- ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads with integral flow controls and dust covers
- Chrome-plated brass ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
- Additional features:
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Note: Reference the Supplemental Equipment section [8.0] of the ANSI Z358.1-2014 regarding Drench Hose compliance.
DOWNLOAD THE 7601.15 SPEC SHEET
LEARN MORE ABOUT HAWS’ PORTABLE EYEWASH PRODUCTS
Not sure what type of emergency response product you need? Register for our FREE upcoming web seminar: Your Guide to Choosing the Proper Emergency Equipment. Will be held on August 25th 10-11am PT/ 1-2pm ET.