NEW PRODUCT RELEASE
Model 7601.15 is a 15-gallon, air-pressurized, self-contained eyewash with an ASME rated tank with optional drench hose.
Model 7601.15 is an ideal solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source and where an ASME tank is required.
More specifically, Model 7601.15 is able to provide 15 minutes of flushing with the use of twin soft-flo eyewash heads.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) ASME rated stainless steel tank
- Protective measures include:
- air pressure gauge
- pressure relief valve
- tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 43-3/4″ (111 cm) high, 12-1/4″ (31 cm) diameter
- ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads with integral flow controls and dust covers
- Chrome-plated brass ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
- Additional features:
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Note: Reference the Supplemental Equipment section [8.0] of the ANSI Z358.1-2014 regarding Drench Hose compliance.
Not sure what type of emergency response product you need? Register for our FREE upcoming web seminar: Your Guide to Choosing the Proper Emergency Equipment. Will be held on August 25th 10-11am PT/ 1-2pm ET.