Tempered, Gravity-Fed, Portable Eyewash (Haz Loc)
The newly retooled Haws 7501 compact portable tempered eyewash is ideal for remote locations. The 9-gallon (34 L), gravity-fed, hazardous location eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures to -20° F (-30° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source. This unit is a cost-effective solution ideal for locations without access to potable water, including temporary decontamination sites, temporary treatment facilities, and short-term job sites. Product enhancements include:
- FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank that is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with a securely threaded cap, and a pronounced "Max Fill" line that permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Ease of relocation due to "Lift Here" graphics, easily mounted bracket (included) and light design
- Rated 120VAC, 60 Hz, 1.38A
- Measurements: 16" high, 24" wide, 12" deep (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm). *Note: Unit must be wall hung
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.