ADA Enameled Iron Wall Mount Touchless Fountain
The Haws 1501HO2 ADA Hi-Lo drinking fountain incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Matching back panel further establishes the fountains elegant appeal and provides a better base for sturdier fountains
- Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant