ADA Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated/Push Button Fountain w/Bottle Filler
The Haws 1501HO-1920WHO ADA Hi-Lo vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler and on one side of the fountain, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the other. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Touchless operation on one side for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, button, drains and bottom plates
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Matching back panel further establishes the fountains elegant appeal and provides a better base for sturdier fountains
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1