ADA Vandal-Resistant Aluminum Motion-Activated Fountain
The multi-bubbler Haws 1441HO cast aluminum, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain uses sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, drain and bottom plate
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- White powder-coated cast aluminum construction mixes just the right amount of durability and appeal in an efficiently functioning fountain
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected
- Two bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1