ADA Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain
The multi-bubbler Haws 1431HO vandal-resistant enameled iron, wheelchair accessible touchless drinking fountain uses sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, drain and bottom plate
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Dual bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow for twice the users as single bubbler fountains
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant