Vandal-Resistant Enameled Iron Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
The multi-bubbler Haws 1430HO-1920WHO vandal-resistant enameled iron drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, drain and bottom plate
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Dual bubbler heads locked to main bowl deter vandals and provide efficient water flow for twice the users as single bubbler fountains
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1