ADA Vandal-Resistant Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1109.14HO-1920HO ADA vandal-resistant touchless drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include bubbler, drain and bottom plates
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and specialized integral mounting plate offer even more protection with a sturdier design
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- One-piece stamped bowl makes for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
- The bottle filler requires a mounting plate; either the 6700 in-wall or the 6700R on-wall support plate. (See options below)
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and 116876 (AB 100) "NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1".
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1