ADA Vandal-Resistant Low Profile Motion-Activated Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1107LHO-1920HO low profile ADA touchless vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- 100% lead free waterways
- Vandal resistant components include bubbler, drain and bottom plates
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design with integral mounting plate provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped basin with low-profile design make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable unit
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1