ADA Vandal-Resistant Motion-Activated/Push Button Dual Fountain w/Bottle Filler
The Haws 1011HO-1920HO ADA Hi-Lo stainless-steel vandal-resistant drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler and on one side of the fountain, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the other. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Touchless operation on one side for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include bubblers, bowls, button, drains and bottom plates
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assemblies mounted on 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall brackets
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Easy maintenance with front access to push button valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1