ADA Vandal-Resistant Motion-Activated Polished Fountain & Bottle Filler w/Mounting System
The Haws 1001HPSMSHO-1920HPSHO ADA vandal-resistant touchless stainless-steel drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by transformers for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, drain and bottom plates
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- High-polished 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminates water splash
- Beautiful polished-stainless finish resists stains and corrosion
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1