ADA Vandal-Resistant Motion-Activated Polished Fountain w/Mounting System
The Haws 1001HPSMSHO ADA vandal-resistant touchless polished stainless-steel drinking fountain incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, drain and bottom plate
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 18 gauge Type 304 polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 polished stainless steel wall bracket
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminates water splash
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and 116876 (AB 100) "NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1".
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1