Barrier-Free Wall Mount Fountain
The Haws 1001HPSMS barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted MS (mounting system) allows for front access of plumbing. This swirl bowl designed fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 18 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful high-polished finish resists stains and corrosion
- To add a bottle filler, order models 1920HPS and BP15HPS. For this fountain with bottle filler spec sheet, see below in Resources.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- ADA Compliant
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified