ADA Vandal-Resistant Motion-Activated Polished Fountain and Bottle Filler
The Haws 1001HPSHO-1920HPSHO ADA vandal-resistant touchless polished stainless-steel drinking fountain and bottle filler incorporates sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valves controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation. A pressure regulator is used to adjust the bubbler flow according to incoming water pressures.
- Touchless operation for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, drain and bottom plates
- Polished 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a polished 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket and bottle filler
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminates water splash
- Beautiful polished stainless resists stains and corrosion
- Trap and shut off must be in the wall
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1