ADA Vandal-Resistant Polished Fountain and Motion-Activated Bottle Filler
The Haws 1001HPS-1920HPSHO ADA vandal-resistant stainless-steel drinking fountain and touchless bottle filler incorporates a sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on the bottle filler, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the fountain. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Touchless operation on the bottle filler for safety and peace of mind
- Vandal resistant components include the bubbler, bowl, button, drain and bottom plates
- 18 gauge Type 304 polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 polished stainless steel wall bracket and bottle filler
- 1 gpm (3.78 L) bottle filler laminar flow
- 30-second obstruction time-out to reduce tampering of sensor
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminates water splash
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion
- Trap and shut off must be in the wall
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-2020 with Q ≤ 1