Air Control Valve
Often times it's beneficial to understand how components, like the Haws
5881 air activated valve, contribute to the effective functioning of our drinking fountains. Housing is divided into two separate portions so the activating valve control is completely separate from the water passing through the unit. As a result, the air valve is easily maintained, maximizing efficiency.
- In line mesh Y-strainer protects from contaminates, ensuring the passing water is filtered.
- Air valve is to be used on all Haws freeze-resistant drinking fountains.
- Connection is 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet
- Note: Push button assembly and flow control not included.
- Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here
for more information.