Barrier-Free Aluminum Wall Mount Fountain
The multi-bubbler Haws
1441 cast aluminum, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- White powder-coated cast aluminum construction mixes just the right amount of durability and appeal in an efficiently functioning fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected
- Two bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas
manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here
for more information.
- 100% Lead Free
- Barrier Free
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- System Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Buy American Act
- CSA Certified