Complete our customer experience survey to be entered to with a $250 Amazon gift card. Drawings held quarterly.
The National Safety Council Expo will welcome more than 14,000 health and safety professionals and Haws will again be exhibiting at BOOTH #2332! In addition, we will be offering complementary ANSI compliance site surveys.
Here are just 3 reasons why you should make the Haws BOOTH #2332 one of your stops at the expo:
1. GIVE-AWAYS: Now who doesn’t like free pens, stickers, and Nalgene water bottles? What! Yes, you heard right. We’ll be handing out FREE quality 16oz Nalgene water bottles with our gorgeous logo just for stopping by our booth and you get to talk to our educated and experienced staff about all that Haws emergency equipment has to offer!
2. GAMES: We’ll be giving you the change to win a $50 Amazon gift card by playing the AXION Advantage Upgrade game. You’ll be timed to see how quickly you can remove the old eyewash heads, find the right adapter, and twist on the inverted-flow AXION eye/face wash head. The one who does it in the shortest amount of time wins!
3. NEW PRODUCTS: Stop by and ask about the new Performance Series-Tempered Water Solutions by Haws Integrated. We’ll have literature on the Performance Series as well as large pictorial banners of the units for your viewing including the OH&S New Product of the Year – Model 8720. We’ll also be featuring our AXION technology via a working water display so you can visually see the difference in the AXION inverted flow versus traditional dual-head eyewashes.
So what’s stopping you? We’ll see you at BOOTH #2332
If you have yet to register, be our guest and receive a complimentary one day expo hall pass on the day of your choice (a $100 dollar value), or you can apply the $100 towards a Full Conference Pass or 3 Day Expo Pass.
For a Free Entry Badge Click Here>>
Happy National Safety Month !
Participate and celebrate with Haws and thousands across the country, as we work to raise awareness of what it takes to stay safe. Observed annually in June, National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road, in our homes and communities.
One helpful step to cultivating a safety culture is to create a preparedness policy in the workplace. Workplace accidents such as: spills of hazardous chemicals, fires, machinery breakdowns can be prevented with the implementation of a preparedness policy. The preparedness policy should be consistent with the mission statement and vision of the business.
Goals for a preparedness policy are (suggested by Ready: Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed):
- Prevent environmental contamination
- Protect the safety of employees, visitors, contractors, and others at risk from hazards at the facility.
- Plan for individuals with disabilities and functional needs.
Important components of a preparedness policy:
- Learn what protective measures to take before, during, and after an emergency.
Make A Plan
- Prepare, plan and stay informed for emergencies.
Build A Kit
- Be prepared by building an employee kit for various disaster scenarios. (Basic disaster kit)
- Find opportunities to support community preparedness.
For more robust information on how to develop a preparedness plan click here.
National Safety CouncilFlashback Friday: We were there, were you?
That’s a wrap!
We had a great year of tradeshows in 2014 from NSC in San Diego to ASSE in Orlando, we are pleased with the level of exposure our new and existing products received. We look forward to an even better year in 2015!
Now, let’s flashback to the two most recent shows in 2014:
NSC Expo (National Safety Council)
San Diego, CA
ASPE Expo (American Society of Plumbing Engineers)
Come See Us at the NSC Expo in San Diego
Haws Corporation is exhibiting at the National Safety Council (NSC) Expo beginning today at the San Diego Convention Center. We have been exhibiting at this show for over 50 years!
If you stop by our booth # 2138 you’ll be one of the first to learn about our new Steam Water Heater, Model 9400. It is the only Steam Water Heater available on the market!
You’ll want to stop by our booth to see the AXION Advantage system, the winner of the 2014 OH&S New Product of the Year Award, the 2014 ISHN Readers’ Choice Award and the American Society of Safety Engineers- Safety Show’s Attendee Choice Award.
Also, it’s not too late to get your free Expo Pass by clicking here.