QUICK GUIDE TO DRINKING FOUNTAIN ADA COMPLIANCE
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers.
This 1-hour webinar will take you through the important dimensional requirements to know when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment.
Register now ⇒
The webinar will cover:
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design of Drinking Fountains
- Quantity and location requirements
- Installation dimensions including knee, toe, and reach clearances
- Live Q&A with field expert panelists
Attendees will receive these complimentary materials after the webinar:
- Access to On-Demand Webinar
- ADA Quick Reference Diagram
PRESENTERS: Lex Klees, Sales Director, Western U.S.
Justin Dunn, Product Specialist/Trainer
DATE: Monday, April 2nd, 2018
TIME: 10am-11am PT / 1pm-2pm ET
Attend and receive a certificate of attendance to submit for education credits.