The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers.
This 1-hour webinar will take you through the important dimensional requirements to know when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment.
Register now ⇒
The webinar will cover:
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design of Drinking Fountains
- Quantity and location requirements
- Installation dimensions including knee, toe, and reach clearances
- Live Q&A with field expert panelists
Attendees will receive these complimentary materials after the webinar:
- Access to On-Demand Webinar
- ADA Quick Reference Diagram
PRESENTERS: Lex Klees, Sales Director, Western U.S.
Justin Dunn, Product Specialist/Trainer
DATE: Monday, April 2nd, 2018
TIME: 10am-11am PT / 1pm-2pm ET
Attend and receive a certificate of attendance to submit for education credits.