Barrier-Free Dual Wall Mount Fountain
1119.14 barrier-free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1119.14 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead free waterways
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and specialized integral mounting plate offer even more protection with a sturdier design
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- One-piece stamped bowls make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws
manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here
for more information.
- 100% Lead Free
- Barrier Free
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- Integrated Mounting Plate
- Maximum Duty
- System Certified
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified